Sunday, July 1, 2012

Test Post

I didn't realize my blogger app want functioning properly, so there are several posts that I thought I published from my blogger app that haven't shown up on either this or my PreK blog. So this is a test post to see if uninstalling & reinstalling has made a difference. This could pose a problem because I am rarely sitting down in front of my computer. Hope this works.

The good news is it works the bad news is because I installed & reinstalled I lost all the unpublished posts from the last month or two. :: sigh::

2 comments:

  1. I can see your post! It showed up in my blog reader this morning. You're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back in business. I hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.