Thursday, November 3, 2011

EverydayHealth.com: How to Reduce Stress With Diet Diet Center - Everyday Health

Message from Sender: Saw this article posted on twitter. Thought it might be interesting to share.

Everyday Health: How to Reduce Stress With Diet Diet Center
A healthy diet can help reduce stress, and some foods in particular offer stress-busting qualities.


Make The Most Of Your Health, Every Day!

Come on in and explore the best health site on the Web. Everyday Health features:
  • Health information, personalized just for you!
  • Condition-specific Health Centers
  • Health Guides from A-Z
  • Expert Q&As from leading MDs
  • Interactive tools and calculators
  • Message boards by condition
  • Breaking medical news and features
  • Over 200 delicious and nutritious recipes

2 comments:

  1. Hey J.J.,
    I thought I joined one of your other blogs already, but it appears that I'm blocked now. I think it was the the fitness one. Anyway, I had intended to follow you on that one.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken, You did join the former workout blog. About a month or ago I decided to just combine all three blogs into one main blog to make it easier for my followers. I have the other other blogs set to private until I can get all of the other info transferred over to this blog. You will eventually be able to find all of the same information and blog posts on this blog. Thanks for sticking with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.