Sunday, July 31, 2011

espnW

I'm always trying to find good Health and/or Fitness websites to help support me in my journey back to a better me.  Today I found this website.

espnW

It's espn for women. It has a variety of information under 3 main topic headings News & Opinions, Features & Profiles, and Training. The link I'm most interested in is Training.

Under the Training link there are the subtopics of Workouts, Nutrition, Near You, and Forums.

Tonight I only really explored the Workouts tab. I liked the videos featuring the Drill of the Week and Workouts. These short videos show you how to do certain exercises. I think I will enjoy adding the Drill of the Week to my workout routine.

This link takes you directly to the Workout section of the espnW site.:
http://w.espn.go.com/espnw/training/workouts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.