Friday, January 13, 2012

Lake Side Community Church - Biggest Loser Challenge

Hello Friends and Followers! I just wanted to share with you an opportunity I have had presented to me. A church from a town not too far from where I live has begun and Biggest Loser Challenge and Ministry. They have Zumba and Weigh-ins on Wednesday nights and I have been asked to be a guest speaker to share my weight loss and fitness journey to help inspire and motivate the participants in their Biggest Loser Challenge.
The Biggest Loser Challenge is taking place at the Lake Side Community Church of the Nazerene in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. They have Weigh-ins every Wednesday night from 6:30-7:30 pm with Zumba before hand starting at 5:45.

 I think it is wonderful that a church has taken an interest in its members' physical health and wellness in addition to nuturing their spiritual needs.  I will post more once I find out more specific details. I am honored and look forward to this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.