Thursday, January 19, 2012

Re: Everybody's working for the weekend...

Hi Rob,
 
This is a compilation of the websites I mentioned or referred to during my talk last night. I also updated the Websites & Resources page on my blog with the same information. Please feel free to share information as you see if! And thanks again for inviting me to speak. I really enjoyed it!
 
J.J.
 


 
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Jennifer Podrasky <jjasmyself@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Osborn <rob.osborn@me.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: Everybody's working for the weekend...
To: jjasmyself@gmail.com


From: Rob Osborn <rob.osborn@me.com>
Date: January 13, 2012 1:20:27 PM EST
Subject: Everybody's working for the weekend...

 
Stay tuned!!

Hey Everyone!
I wish you the best success for your weekend. Maybe it's your moment to splurge a bit or squeeze in an extra workout! I want you to be encouraged. (Hebrews 10:24-25)

We are lining up some great speakers for our time on Wednesday. A Windber fitness and health blogger will be sharing her weight loss journey at one of our Wednesday weigh-ins. That's her picture above, here's how J.J. describes herself: 

"Health & Fitness blogger and Grad student by night, full time PreK teacher by day, & Single Mom 24/7. Join me for a real world approach to a Better Reflection!"

Click here for her blog

If you have someone you'd like to invite to speak or share let me know! 

Finally, don't forget about our showing of Food Inc  Saturday, January 21, 10 a.m. We'll have a Q and A with some area farmers and growers afterwards! 

Pastor Rob 
Lakeside Community 
Church of the Nazarene
 
 




--
A Better Reflection
www.better-reflection.blogspot.com
on Facebook too!




--
A Better Reflection
www.better-reflection.blogspot.com
on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on A Better Reflection. All comments are reviewed to ensure they support a positive fitness environment before publishing.